My collection of wise, and not so wise, postings

Friday 20 May 2011

A New Start...

I used to have a blog for quite some time on ICQ. I posted little events from my somewhat chaotic life (both failures and victories... thinking about it: mostly failures) and to me it was pure therapy.

ICQ shut the blogsite down and during the days of no way to pour my misery out in writing, I find myself blabbering at work; forcing my coworkers to listen when I spill the uninteresting beans of my life.

Yes, I have heard of diaries, but what stranger would be rude enough to read, and hopefully relate, to my private sighs? Who could possibly cheer me up with funny and comforting comments then?

To save my working environment from social and professional meltdown I start anew. This is where I will pour out my heart on everyday life and trivial contingencies. If I am lucky; you might just like what you read and leave a comment? Please do, by the way, leave a comment I mean... both good and bad are equally welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So... what do you think?