My collection of wise, and not so wise, postings

Friday 20 April 2012

Oh, my God; Women SHOULD TAKE THE BUS!!!



"I was driving to work today, taking the E39, when I happened to take a quick look at the driver to my right. 
I was passing by as we were in a two-lane area. I saw a great looking woman in a green Ford, quite stunning, in fact.

She drove at 120 km / h with her face deep into the rear view mirror while painting her eye lashes with some mascara-stuff. For a moment I looked a different way, and when I turned back to the woman, she was to my great horror ... she had seemingly lost steering as she was about to enter my lane - still her face close to the rear view mirror and make-up equipment at full use!

I got so startled that I lost my shaver, and the sandwich (which I had in my other hand) was knocked out of my hand. In the panic to get control of the car (as I was steering with my knees), my mobile fell  from the arch of my neck and straight into the cup of coffee, which I had between my legs.

This resulted in a small disaster as I spilled hot coffee all over "Bill", and the set of twins. In the cry of pain which followed, I lost the cigarette from my lips and burned a large hole in my shirt. 
In addition, I lost the important phone call!

How can we allow women to drive this way?! Now someone must take action and get these irresponsible motorists off the roads! "

No comments:

Post a Comment

So... what do you think?